Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Orange Coyote blog

Welcome to my new blog, Orange Coyote. I’m an adjunct professor of philosophy in the Cal State System. I got my Ph.D. at the University of California, Irvine, where I also founded Students for Science and Skepticism (SSS). (This club is now being restarted by some new students.) I also hosted Campus Talk UCI on KUCI 88.9 FM in Irvine, where I had the opportunity to interview many interesting guests. I intend to discuss some of those interviews in this forum.

My many interests include philosophy, politics, science, and skepticism, and I will use this forum to apply these to world, national, and especially local issues (here in Orange Country, California) as I have time and interest.

But I am going to begin by posting some articles I wrote that were originally published on other websites, but for various reasons are no longer available there. I welcome your comments on these older articles, as well as my more timely forthcoming posts. And although I’ve been on the internet for a long time, I’m new at blogging, so please bear with me.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?